Friday, October 22, 2010

Are Mormons Christians?

As a missionary from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints or in other words "MORMON", I get asked "Are Mormons Christian?" just about everyday.

With a smile I reply " We sure are just read my name tag."

I also love to show them one of my favorite scriptures from the Book of Mormon 2 Nephi 25:26 which reads....

26 And we atalk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we bprophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our cchildren may know to what source they may look for a dremission of their sins.




I know Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I am a proud member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  I will be forever grateful for the infinite and eternal sacrifice Christ made for us all; and I know it is only through Him that we can return to our Loving Heavenly Father.

I encourage all of you, to share your testimony about Jesus Christ with everyone, but more importantly by showing them you are a true disciple of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment