Thursday, November 4, 2010

Don't Limit God's Love

Lucky me I got a letter from my mom (or as I call her "My Peach") the other day, which is always awesome.  This letter stood out to me, at the end of the letter she shared a quote with me.


"Our Heavenly Father, who loves us completely and perfectly, permits us to have experiences that will allow us to develop the traits and attributes we need to become more and more Christlike....As we understand this doctrine, we gain greater assurance of our Father's love."

                                                                                                       -James B. Martino

God allows us to experience life because He loves us.  Not only does He gives us this life, but He has provided a way to find the most happiness in life through His plan.  This plan has many names, Plan of Happiness, Plan of Salvation, Plan of Mercy, Plan of Redemption, and more.  This plan is simple, but perfect.  God has allowed us to have this life, to learn, to grow, to find happiness, and become better through Christ.  After this testing period, through the Atonement of Christ we get to return to Our Loving Father in Heaven.

Us finding that happiness is dependent upon our choices we make.  God loves us so much that He lets us choose the sort of life we want to live.  As we choose righteousness we find the happiness God has promised us.  I love this video telling us, how we can find happiness



As we choose righteousness I know, no matter what our situation or our circumstances maybe we will feel God's love more often in our lives.  I have seen this first hand in my own life, as I have chosen righteousness over worldly happiness.   God will always love us, but let's not limit ourselves on how much of that love we get to feel.  Choose RIGHTOUSNESS!! Choose LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment